At OPTIMUS 3D, we develop advanced engineering services as well as prototypes and medical devices designed and manufactured using additive manufacturing (3D printing).
ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING/3D PRINTING
- Metal pieces, Titanium, Aluminium, Inconel, Inox, etc. with SLM technology, for the aerospace, industrial and medical sectors.
- Generative engineering for additive manufacturing.
- Product for large format railway, naval and defence sectors.
MEDICAL DEVICES AND E-HEALTH
- Design and manufacture of custom orthoses
- Pre-surgical reproductions
- Personalised implants
Cluster network encompassing the 3 clusters of the Euroregion: AdditiValley (additive manufacturing / 3D Printing), BigDatia (Big Data and Artificial Intelligence) and InnovMedica (Medical devices and E-health).
The project is funded by EGTC Euroregion – Nouvelle Aquitaine – Euskadi – Navarra.